The Examiner looks at where the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is spending its money, and finds that it is defending Democratic incumbents in 22 districts and trying to gain a Republican seat in only one. That pretty much tells the story of this election cycle. As a Minnesotan, I find it interesting that the DCCC is not putting any money into Minnesota’s 6th District in hopes of defeating my friend Michele Bachmann, one of the Left’s most cherished targets. Michele is a sort of white whale to the Democrats, but this year they apparently are taking a pass.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell