The Examiner looks at where the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is spending its money, and finds that it is defending Democratic incumbents in 22 districts and trying to gain a Republican seat in only one. That pretty much tells the story of this election cycle. As a Minnesotan, I find it interesting that the DCCC is not putting any money into Minnesota’s 6th District in hopes of defeating my friend Michele Bachmann, one of the Left’s most cherished targets. Michele is a sort of white whale to the Democrats, but this year they apparently are taking a pass.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Coming Soon to a Utility Bill Near You?
- Will the Last Employee of the NY Times Please Turn Out the Lights?
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Dick Cheney For President
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
- Fake but accurate revisited
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell