Roger Simon digs into the case of “The J Street implosion: Soros, horse racing and…Connie Esdicul?” Soros is of course the sinister billionaire whose identity as a key contributor to the organization J Street has baldly lied about. Consolacion Esdicul has also now been revealed as a substantial contributor to J Street, but who is Consolacion Esdicul?
Let’s just say that Simon brings his gifts as a mystery writer to to bear on the case. With his post, Roger may want to enter the Weekly Standard’s “Who is Consolacion Esdicul?” contest where he can lay a claim to the winner’s portion of bumper stickers and tote bags from the Weekly Standard store.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell