Roger Simon digs into the case of “The J Street implosion: Soros, horse racing and…Connie Esdicul?” Soros is of course the sinister billionaire whose identity as a key contributor to the organization J Street has baldly lied about. Consolacion Esdicul has also now been revealed as a substantial contributor to J Street, but who is Consolacion Esdicul?
Let’s just say that Simon brings his gifts as a mystery writer to to bear on the case. With his post, Roger may want to enter the Weekly Standard’s “Who is Consolacion Esdicul?” contest where he can lay a claim to the winner’s portion of bumper stickers and tote bags from the Weekly Standard store.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Hillary, "to be honest"
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- More Comedy from the Times
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- The social science behind Ted Cruz's notice of "voter violation"
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell