The Wall Street Journal’s Janet Adamy reports that McDonald’s has sent a message to the lords of Obamacare. According to the Journal, McDonald’s has warned federal regulators that it could drop its health insurance plan for nearly 30,000 hourly restaurant workers unless regulators waive a new Obamacare requirement. Adamy comments: “The move is one of the clearest indications that new rules may disrupt workers’ health plans as the law ripples through the real world.” Please read the whole thing.
It’s a bit late in the day to ask whether President Obama made a single truthful argument in favor of Obamacare. Yet he and his congressional allies probably didn’t expect the exposure of their lies to begin quite this soon after their nationalization of health care.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- We Live In a World Gone Mad
- What Carly can do
- What Carly can do: Quotable quotes
- What's Happening In States That Are Paying Attention Is Reassuring
- Federal judge threatens to hold IRS commissioner and DOJ lawyers in contempt [With Comment by John]
- Kerry refuses to commit to follow U.S. law on sanctions
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell