The American Legion’s Burn Pit blog has much more on the NEH-funded conference on the Pacific War at the East-West Center of University of Hawaii. The post is by the Legion’s Mark Seavey; please check it out.
I don’t think we’ve heard the last of this matter.
CORRECTION: Although I understand that the East-West Center was originally operated by the University of Hawaii under an agreement with the State Department, it is apparently an independent institution that receives substantial funding from the United States government. See the East-West Center Web site here for more information.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell