Sitting in for Bill Bennett this morning, our friend Seth Liebsohn had Claremont Review of Books editor Charles Kesler on to discuss the state of conservatism, the purpose of the CRB, and the meaning of the midterms we just went through. We posted Professor Kesler’s recent salute to the CRB on its tenth anniversary here. The CRB is my favorite magazine; you can subscribe to it here for the absurdly low price of $19.95.
Professor Kesler expanded on his remarks celebrating the CRB’s tenth anniversary in the course of his three segments with Seth this morning. Seth has made these three segments with Professor Kesler accessible via MP3 here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell