The New York Times reports on the doings of the committee responsible for the fifth edition of the psychiatrists’ Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (due out in 2013, and known as DSM-5). The committee has eliminated five of the 10 personality disorders that are listed in the current edition. As of the fifth edition, narcissistic personality disorder is no more. Are they nuts?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell