Before he went on vacation at the end of December, Ronald Radosh turned his attention to Frances Fox Piven’s desire for European-style riots in the United States. Radosh’s post on Piven is “The second time is farce: Frances Fox Piven calls for a new Cloward-Piven strategy for today.” It provides useful background to John’s post on “The left’s Tucson strategy: Stage two.” UPDATE: Ron Radosh is back today with a consideration New York Times's contribution to the discussion. His post is “Glenn Beck, Frances Fox Piven, and how the New York Times falsely depicts the controversy.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell