Liberals in Connecticut are “trying to draft Keith Olbermann for Joe Lieberman’s Senate seat.” Why not? Olbermann “used to live in Connecticut,” and he could move back there, just like Al Franken. Olbermann could be the perfect Democratic candidate–just as far left as Ned Lamont, and crazy, too.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Could Liberal Disgust With Campus Brownshirts Be Reaching Critical Mass?
- Benghazi emails show that Clinton's aides used private accounts
- Justice Kennedy's testimony about gridlock harkens back to Obamacare case
- The New Republic Hits a New Low
- John Brennan assesses
- Peace in our time, multicultural style
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell