Cartoonist Phil Hands of the Wisconsin State Journal is a dyed-in-the-wool liberal, yet he is onto the Wisconsin public sector unions and the Democratic Senators who don’t want to show up for work. Here, he skewers the absentee Senators. Click to enlarge:
One may hope that if the Democrats have lost Wisconsin’s editorial cartoonists, they have lost Wisconsin.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- The Blame America First Liberals Are Back
- Fusion at Last? Not So Fast
- Deperate Dems "not ready to accept defeat"
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- The Democrats Go Back to Their Racist Roots [Updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell