These poll data from Rasmussen Reports are the first I have seen on the fiscal crisis in Wisconsin. Rasmussen sampled 1,000 likely voters around the country, and found that 48 percent support Governor Walker and the Republicans, while 38 percent side with the public employee unions. The results are largely partisan, as you would expect, but among unaffiliated voters, 56 percent support Governor Walker’s position.
I still haven’t seen any data from Wisconsin, but my guess is that Wisconsin voters are even more supportive of the Republicans they just elected than are voters in other states.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell