The Daily Mail headlines its graphic story: “Revealed: The horrific price Libyan people are paying for freedom as Gaddafi’s bloody grip on power gradually slips away.”
Nile Gardiner’s commentary in the Telegraph captures my take on the Washington angle: “The Obama Administration’s spineless response to Colonel Gaddafi’s reign of terror.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell