If they do, Michael Ramirez suggests, they will have to sit in high chairs. Click to enlarge:
A large majority of voters must think that the Democrats who flee their states and hide in motels to prevent legislation from being debated are making fools of themselves.
UPDATE: Yes, that’s right–by more than 2 1/2 to 1, voters disapprove of Democratic legislators who flee their states in order to avoid doing their jobs.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- The Blame America First Liberals Are Back
- The Democrats Go Back to Their Racist Roots [Updated]
- Fusion at Last? Not So Fast
- Deperate Dems "not ready to accept defeat"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell