If they do, Michael Ramirez suggests, they will have to sit in high chairs. Click to enlarge:
A large majority of voters must think that the Democrats who flee their states and hide in motels to prevent legislation from being debated are making fools of themselves.
UPDATE: Yes, that’s right–by more than 2 1/2 to 1, voters disapprove of Democratic legislators who flee their states in order to avoid doing their jobs.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell