Wisconsin’s unions have been getting lots of attention for their boorish behavior, but let’s not forget New Jersey’s. At this anti-Chris Christie rally, New Jersey teachers and other union members explain why Christie really is just like Muammar Gaddafi. More rational political discourse from the left:
If these people would just carry around signs that say “I want your money,” I would respect them more.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell