Some years ago, we did media alerts when we were going to be on national radio or TV shows. We generally don’t do that now because we are, you know, blase. But tonight I am making an exception. Tomorrow morning at 6:30 Eastern time, 5:30 Central, I will be on Bill Bennett’s Morning In America radio show to talk about events in Wisconsin and the Left’s bizarre attack on the Koch family–as though they, somehow, were the story. I figure, if I have to get up at 5:00 in the morning, I want as many PL readers as possible listening in!
So, please find a station where you can listen to Bill’s show either on the radio or on the web, and settle in with a big pot of coffee. It should be fun!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- What is to be done?
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell