Some years ago, we did media alerts when we were going to be on national radio or TV shows. We generally don’t do that now because we are, you know, blase. But tonight I am making an exception. Tomorrow morning at 6:30 Eastern time, 5:30 Central, I will be on Bill Bennett’s Morning In America radio show to talk about events in Wisconsin and the Left’s bizarre attack on the Koch family–as though they, somehow, were the story. I figure, if I have to get up at 5:00 in the morning, I want as many PL readers as possible listening in!
So, please find a station where you can listen to Bill’s show either on the radio or on the web, and settle in with a big pot of coffee. It should be fun!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Will Smoking Gun Documents Vindicate Trump?
- Just How Dumb Are Democrats?
- Five dumbest questions to Gorsuch, cont'd
- Civil War on the Left, Part 38: The Beclowning of Science
- House Leadership Pulls Health Care Bill
- Israeli Teenager Who Threatened Jewish Institutions May Have Been Paid By Foreign Governments
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell