Peter Robinson convened a panel consisting of Victor Davis Hanson and Peter Berkowitz — Hoover Institution fellows both — to discuss recent events in the Middle East. Berkowitz is a frequent visitor to Israel and Hanson had a ruptured appendix removed in a nightmarish emergency procedure a while back on his bizarre Libyan holiday. They are both learned analysts of events in the Middle East.
Unfortunately, the discussion was held before the action by the allied forces including the United States commenced against the Qaddafi regime Libya. The conversation is nevertheless full of timely and interesting observations. Through our arrangement with the Hoover Institution, we are pleased to present it it in its entirety. Please check it out.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell