Joe Biden says that if President Obama launches an attack on Libya without Congressional authorization, it will be an impeachable offense and he, Joe Biden, will personally lead the drive for impeachment. Well, not quite: it was 2007, and Biden was talking about President Bush and Iran. But the principle would appear to be the same:
I’m beginning to understand why liberals believe so fervently in a “living” Constitution. They need it to change from year to year, depending on who is in office.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell