Well, since John has discovered the joys of Xtranormal, I can’t help but offer one from my household, in this case one my skeptical spouse did a while ago on campaign finance reform, which is timely since there is a case before the Supreme Court on Monday about Arizona’s public financing law, which the New York Times today praises as a “calibrated” approach to regulating political speech, good enough reason for the Supreme Court to strike it down.
Anyway, here goes. . .
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell