Well, since John has discovered the joys of Xtranormal, I can’t help but offer one from my household, in this case one my skeptical spouse did a while ago on campaign finance reform, which is timely since there is a case before the Supreme Court on Monday about Arizona’s public financing law, which the New York Times today praises as a “calibrated” approach to regulating political speech, good enough reason for the Supreme Court to strike it down.
Anyway, here goes. . .
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell