Well, since John has discovered the joys of Xtranormal, I can’t help but offer one from my household, in this case one my skeptical spouse did a while ago on campaign finance reform, which is timely since there is a case before the Supreme Court on Monday about Arizona’s public financing law, which the New York Times today praises as a “calibrated” approach to regulating political speech, good enough reason for the Supreme Court to strike it down.
Anyway, here goes. . .
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Holder DOJ expert witness: blacks are dumber and less civic-minded than whites
- Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Immigration Policy
- Obama's surge
- Those lyin' Dems, by the numbers
- Poll shows "war on women" theme isn't working, among other good news
- Anne Kuster's ghoulish pro-choice rally [UPDATED]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell