As I wrote here, my long-time radio partner Brian Ward and I have started podcasting on Ricochet. Ricochet is building a new lineup of podcasts that includes, in addition to us, Law Talk With Epstein & Yoo and the Kaus & Limbaugh show (that’s David). That is on top of the original Ricochet podcast, of course.
We recorded our second podcast yesterday. Topics include Libya, the Presidential aspirations of Minnesotans Tim Pawlenty and Michele Bachmann, federal budget cuts, and both of our radio bits–the Loon of the Week and This Week In Gatekeeping. It’s a fun show.
Speaking of which, we are thinking of changing the name to the Hinderaker-Ward Experience. It’s that affinity with Jimi Hendrix that Brian and I have always felt. Anyway, here is Episode 2:
You can also go here to listen to or download the podcast, and you can subscribe to it on iTunes or elsewhere by hitting the “subscribe” button on the graphic above.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell