Zombie is perhaps best known for documenting the looniness of the left in her home town of San Francisco. She also, however, is an astute observer of Presidential politics. Inspired by the remarkable media interest in President Obama’s NCAA bracket picks, Zombie decided to map the President’s “personal hierarchy of priorities, beliefs, behaviors and traits” in the form of a bracket. Here is the result; it is funny, but also, I think, a perceptive analysis of our President’s inner landscape. Click to enlarge:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell