Zombie is perhaps best known for documenting the looniness of the left in her home town of San Francisco. She also, however, is an astute observer of Presidential politics. Inspired by the remarkable media interest in President Obama’s NCAA bracket picks, Zombie decided to map the President’s “personal hierarchy of priorities, beliefs, behaviors and traits” in the form of a bracket. Here is the result; it is funny, but also, I think, a perceptive analysis of our President’s inner landscape. Click to enlarge:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell