Last week we posted Peter Robinson’s interview with Victor Davis Hanson and Peter Berkowtiz. Given our format, the interview rotated off the site after a few days. We’ll have another installment of Uncommon Knowledge next week. In the meantime, here is the interview with Hanson and Berkowitz, once more once, after a brief introduction.
Peter Robinson convened a panel consisting of Victor Davis Hanson and Peter Berkowitz — Hoover Institution fellows both — to discuss recent events in the Middle East. Berkowitz is a frequent visitor to Israel and Hanson had a ruptured appendix removed in a nightmarish emergency procedure a while back on his bizarre Libyan holiday. They are both learned analysts of events in the Middle East.
Unfortunately, the discussion was held before the commencement of hostilities by the allied forces including the United States against the Qaddafi regime in Libya. The conversation is nevertheless full of timely and interesting observations. Through our arrangement with the Hoover Institution, we are pleased to present it it in its entirety. Please check it out.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- There's something about Hillary's eyes
- Hillary: The Third World Has a "Right" to Move to the United States
- Netanyahu: The UN is a moral farce
- "Basket of deplorables," David Brock edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell