We recorded Episode 5 of the Hinderaker-Ward Experience on Saturday. Brian was out of commission for the weekend, so I recruited Claire Berlinski to serve as a guest co-host. I was live from Minnesota, Claire was live from Istanbul. We talked about Turkey, the Middle East and the Minnesota State Fair, among other things, and were briefly interrupted by bagpipers. We concluded by naming the Loon of the Week. A good time was had by all; the entertainment value of the podcast is, I think, high.
You can listen to the podcast by playing it right here, or you can go here to download or subscribe to the podcast in various ways, or you can hit the subscribe button in the graphic above to subscribe on iTunes or elsewhere. Or you can use Stitcher. There are many ways to experience the Hinderaker Ward Experience!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Preliminary thoughts on the "Comey memo" [UPDATED]
- MSNBC attacks Kellyanne Conway; the Washington Post snipes at her husband
- No Politician Has Ever Been Treated Worse?
- Press Salivates Over Impeachment
- Robert Spencer Poisoned In Iceland
- DOJ appoints Robert Mueller special counsel for Russia investigation
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell