Last week we posted Peter Robinson’s interview with Andrew Ferguson. Given our format, the interview rotated off the site after a few days. We’ll have another installment of Uncommon Knowledge next week. In the meantime, here is the interview with Ferguson, once more once, after a brief introduction.
Andrew Ferguson is the native Illinoisan, conservative luminary, Weekly Standard senior editor, and author of Land of Lincoln: Adventures in Abe’s America. Andy wrote about the Lincoln book for us here. We also posted Peter Robinson’s interview with Andy about the Lincoln book here.
Andy is the author, most recently, of Crazy U: One Dad’s Crash Course in Getting His Kid Into College. His new book has been greeted uniformly with praise by reviewers since its publication on March 1. Steven Levingston’s celebratory Washington Post review was only the first of many.
Andy recently sat down with Peter Robinson to discuss the subject of the book. Peter himself is a trustee of Dartmouth College, about which he maintains a discreet silence in the interview. Through our arrangement with the Hoover Institution, we are pleased to present the interview in its entirety. Please check it out.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell