Tonight at 9:00 p.m. (Eastern) Fox News is airing a special edition of the Hannity Show on the subject of media bias. The show was originally scheduled to air two weeks ago, when the government shutdown loomed. It has been rescheduled for this evening.
One segment is devoted to Rathergate. Our own John Hinderaker was interviewed for the segment and appears in it. Bill McGowan, whose work on the New York Times we have been featuring over the past few weeks, also makes an appearance in another segment. Please check it out tonight if you have the chance. It should be good.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell