Michael Ramirez depicts President Obama as a sort of green Tinkerbelle. Unfortunately, we can’t run our cars or heat our homes with pixie dust. Click to enlarge:
Come to think of it, the Democrats are peddling fairy tales on a number of fronts these days. High gas prices are the fault of nameless “speculators.” We can keep Medicare as is without breaking the bank. More government spending is the key to restoring the economy. The “stimulus” saved millions of jobs.
In 2008, Barack Obama’s ability to scatter pixie dust was his most admired trait. Now that he actually has to govern, and voters are beginning to see the effects of his policies, his ability to sling BS doesn’t seem quite so impressive.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill