Michael Ramirez depicts President Obama as a sort of green Tinkerbelle. Unfortunately, we can’t run our cars or heat our homes with pixie dust. Click to enlarge:
Come to think of it, the Democrats are peddling fairy tales on a number of fronts these days. High gas prices are the fault of nameless “speculators.” We can keep Medicare as is without breaking the bank. More government spending is the key to restoring the economy. The “stimulus” saved millions of jobs.
In 2008, Barack Obama’s ability to scatter pixie dust was his most admired trait. Now that he actually has to govern, and voters are beginning to see the effects of his policies, his ability to sling BS doesn’t seem quite so impressive.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell