We’ve covered Tom Klingenstein’s close encounter with Bowdoin College President (and occasional fabulist) Barry Mills here and here. In his CRB essay “A golf story” Tom responded to President Mills’s convocation address this past fall.
Today Tom takes to the pages of the Bowdoin Orient to defend his CRB essay and respond to his Bowdoin critics. Tom’s Orient column asks whether President Mills is serious about increasing intellectual diversity on campus. Good question!
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell