We’ve covered Tom Klingenstein’s close encounter with Bowdoin College President (and occasional fabulist) Barry Mills here and here. In his CRB essay “A golf story” Tom responded to President Mills’s convocation address this past fall.
Today Tom takes to the pages of the Bowdoin Orient to defend his CRB essay and respond to his Bowdoin critics. Tom’s Orient column asks whether President Mills is serious about increasing intellectual diversity on campus. Good question!
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell