Every time you think the Democrats can’t possibly sink any lower, they do. This ad, by something called the Agenda Project, depicts Paul Ryan pushing grandma off a cliff. Seriously:
Your first impulse is to think that such a hateful ad must be produced by fringe characters who are unrelated to the respectable left. But no: the Agenda Project and its founder, Erica Payne, are entirely mainstream. The group’s web site informs us that Ms. Payne was Deputy National Finance Director for the Democratic National Committee during the 1996 presidential re-election campaign and is associated with such respectable institutions as Harvard’s Kennedy School. This kind of insanity is the only ammunition liberals have left.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Why Hillary Will Never Be President
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell