Excitement about the $100,000 Power Line Prize continues to grow. Entries are already coming in, even though the deadline isn’t until July 15. A few days ago, we received our first painting entry. It is pretty darn good, too. Whether you are a creative individual or a firm that does this kind of thing for a living, you should get to work and compete for the prize. If you win you get $100,000 and a whole lot of fame; even if you don’t win, you could get $15,000 and a whole lot of fame. Go here to learn more.
More news: Glenn Reynolds has signed on as a judge of the competition, joining Hugh Hewitt, Roger L. Simon, and us.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell