Excitement about the $100,000 Power Line Prize continues to grow. Entries are already coming in, even though the deadline isn’t until July 15. A few days ago, we received our first painting entry. It is pretty darn good, too. Whether you are a creative individual or a firm that does this kind of thing for a living, you should get to work and compete for the prize. If you win you get $100,000 and a whole lot of fame; even if you don’t win, you could get $15,000 and a whole lot of fame. Go here to learn more.
More news: Glenn Reynolds has signed on as a judge of the competition, joining Hugh Hewitt, Roger L. Simon, and us.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell