Michael Chertoff served in the Bush administration as the second Secretary of Homeland Security, the position in which he succeeded Tom Ridge in Bush’s second term. He is the author of Homeland Security: Assessing the First Five Years, published in 2009 by the University of Pennsylvania Press. He sat for an interview with Peter Robinson on May 17, a little more than two weeks after the killing of Osama bin Laden — the first subject covered in this wide-ranging interview. Through our arrangement with the Hoover Institution, we are pleased to present the interview in its entirety below. Please check it out.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Clinton security detail also considered Hillary a nasty woman
- What's Up With the Polls?
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Not rigged, thrown: Bill Campenni comments
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell