This site dates to May 2002. Since then, we have revamped its look twice and have updated its functionality on one or two additional occasions. For a while now, we have been working on a major renovation. Well, to be more accurate, Joe Malchow has been working on it. The rest of us have weighed in, mostly on aesthetic issues, over the last few days.
Some time in the next 48 hours, we will unveil a new Power Line web site. It will be different in a number of ways. We are switching from Movable Type to Word Press. We are getting a lot more content above the fold. We are adding a links section to take you to interesting news stories or commentary. Most important, we will leave behind the blog format that got us started and has sustained us for nearly a decade.
We think you will like the new look, but if you don’t, we will include a switch that allows you to view the site in a more traditional format. As always, when we make changes it is not for the sake of change–we are, as you might imagine, biased toward the old, the familiar, and the already successful–but rather in order to make our site more fun and more effective for more people.
So, stay tuned!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Body Slam Edition
- When Al Franken body-slammed a demonstrator
- Mugging Mr. Murray
- Trump resisters in robes: the Fourth Circuit's travel ban decision [UPDATED]
- Tillerson declines to host Ramadan event at State Dept. (for now)
- What Venezuela's Medical Crisis Tells Us About Socialism
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell