This video titled “Doorbell,” submitted by Don Brookins, wasn’t a prize winner in the Power Line Prize competition, but it meets the purpose of the competition very well: in simple fashion, it brings home the significance of the federal debt crisis and the impact of the debt on the next generation. It would make a terrific 60-second television commercial:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell