Steve ridiculed here Al Gore’s ridiculous claim that those who do not agree with him on anthropogenic global warming are today’s racists. Gore has become such a laughingstock that I think he is now, on balance, a benefit to the realist cause. But Michael Ramirez takes a less charitable view. There is, indeed, one side of the global warming debate that bears some likeness to the racists of days gone by, in that it is arrogant, bullying and ultimately tyrannical. A fair comparison? No, but certainly more on the mark than Gore’s:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell