The phone has been ringing for quite a while now–I would say since President Obama took office in January 2009. Mr. President, there are millions of unemployed on the line, and they think it’s an emergency. But Obama is still snoozing. Michael Ramirez illustrates the point:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Will the Last Employee of the NY Times Please Turn Out the Lights?
- Dick Cheney For President
- Coming Soon to a Utility Bill Near You?
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Ms. Glick dissents
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell