My endorsement of Mitt Romney got the predictable response. Many of our readers and others around the internet agreed with me; others denounced me as a hopeless moderate. To which I say, I am in good company–that notorious squish Ann Coulter has also endorsed Romney, on the ground that he is one of only two GOP candidates who is solid on illegal immigration (along with Michele Bachmann), and the one who is most likely to win so as to secure the repeal of Obamacare. Ann’s rationale is thus different from mine; still, to those who accuse me of going soft: I rest my case!
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell