A long-time reader with connections to Dartmouth College can’t decide whether he’s more amused or appalled by what he calls the “Kim worship” on display in the latest issue of the Alumni Magazine. The issue features a 17-shot photomontage of Dartmouth president Jim Kim, plus an odd image of Kim which our reader compares to the style used to idealize certain left-wing dictators (as well as Barack Obama during the 2008 campaign). As Joe Asch observes in his excellent takedown at Dartblog, “a socialist realist sensibility has restored our leader’s hair.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell