A long-time reader with connections to Dartmouth College can’t decide whether he’s more amused or appalled by what he calls the “Kim worship” on display in the latest issue of the Alumni Magazine. The issue features a 17-shot photomontage of Dartmouth president Jim Kim, plus an odd image of Kim which our reader compares to the style used to idealize certain left-wing dictators (as well as Barack Obama during the 2008 campaign). As Joe Asch observes in his excellent takedown at Dartblog, “a socialist realist sensibility has restored our leader’s hair.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell