This simple poster–one of those “picture says a thousand words” images–is making the rounds on the interwebs right now. I like it; it requires no extra commentary. I wasn’t able to trace it back to its origin in a quick search, but I’m guessing the creators won’t mind. But if you’re out there and reading Power Line, let us know. This is good work, and we’d like to give proper credit.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: The Amnesty and the Ecstasy Edition
- Grubinations, White House edition
- Ishmael Jones: Panetta's betrayal
- How'd Hillary do?
- If you like your health insurance plan, you must pay more to keep your health insurance plan
- Grubergate Highlights the Corruption of the Obama Administration
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell