This simple poster–one of those “picture says a thousand words” images–is making the rounds on the interwebs right now. I like it; it requires no extra commentary. I wasn’t able to trace it back to its origin in a quick search, but I’m guessing the creators won’t mind. But if you’re out there and reading Power Line, let us know. This is good work, and we’d like to give proper credit.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell