I am not a Jon Huntsman fan–although, to be fair, there is something to be said for his daughters. But over the weekend, he made a contribution to the 2012 campaign in the form of a TV commercial that reminds Iowa caucus-goers of Ron Paul’s frequently bizarre past. Paul is right about most things, and can be an eloquent spokesman for some–but by no means all–conservative ideals. Unfortunately, when he is wrong, he isn’t just wrong, he is in the twilight zone:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell