I was flipping through some of my digital photos on my old laptop, and had completely forgotten about this one of Andrew and his son, which I snapped on a visit together to the Reagan Ranch north of Santa Barbara back in the summer of 2007. I especially recall coveting his t-shirt, and being disappointed to find out that Duke Lacrosse shirts were in such high demand that they were sold out. We’re really going to miss him.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill