Mark Steyn, that’s who: “As John Hinderaker wrote at the Powerline blog, ‘In that last observation, Kennedy seems to be channeling Mark Steyn.’” Okay, so this is verging on postmodern irony–we read Steyn (who doesn’t?), and he reads us back. But in any case, tell your friends they should be reading Power Line, too.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell