The latest from Project Veritas is being headlined by Drudge. A young man walks into a polling place in Washington, D.C.–the precinct where Eric Holder lives–identifies himself as Holder and asks for a ballot. No identification? No problem! “Eric Holder”–that is, anyone in the world who shows up and identifies himself as Holder–can cast a ballot in the Democratic primary. The video is intercut with footage of Holder denying that voter fraud is a problem:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Paging Dr. Emily Litella: Another Science Fraud Exposed
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell