The latest from Project Veritas is being headlined by Drudge. A young man walks into a polling place in Washington, D.C.–the precinct where Eric Holder lives–identifies himself as Holder and asks for a ballot. No identification? No problem! “Eric Holder”–that is, anyone in the world who shows up and identifies himself as Holder–can cast a ballot in the Democratic primary. The video is intercut with footage of Holder denying that voter fraud is a problem:
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell