Charles Murray is the longtime American Enterprise Institute fellow and author of several important and controversial books, perhaps none more so than this year’s Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010. Murray sat down to discuss his new book for the current installment of Uncommon Knowledge with Peter Robinson. Through our arrangement with the Hoover Institution, we are pleased to present this installment of the program in its entirety. Please check it out.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell