MSNBC’s Tamron Hall cut off the Washington Examiner’s Tim Carney yesterday when he tried to criticize her coverage of the overwrought Washington Post story of the day on Romney (video and transcript at the link). In mid-rant Hall instructs Carney: “[L]isten, 50 years ago, I was a much tougher kid probably than Mitt Romney was in high school.” Hall is 41.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell