MSNBC’s Tamron Hall cut off the Washington Examiner’s Tim Carney yesterday when he tried to criticize her coverage of the overwrought Washington Post story of the day on Romney (video and transcript at the link). In mid-rant Hall instructs Carney: “[L]isten, 50 years ago, I was a much tougher kid probably than Mitt Romney was in high school.” Hall is 41.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Democrats Losing, So They Change the Rules [Updated]
- Another Reason Obama Knows He's In Trouble
- How To Tell Even Obama Knows He's In Trouble
- Ebola panic and the limits of political sanity [Updated With Classic Image]
- Hispanic Voters Are Reagan Voters!
- The Ebola panic, the media, and the limits of government
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell