I will be on the Kudlow Report on CNBC tonight at 7:00 Eastern, debating Barack Obama’s attack on Mitt Romney’s term as Governor of Massachusetts. Unbelievably, in my view, Obama is going after Massachusetts’s job creation record under Romney. The phrase “glass house” comes to mind. It should be fun; please tune in if you can.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell