I will be on the Kudlow Report on CNBC tonight at 7:00 Eastern, debating Barack Obama’s attack on Mitt Romney’s term as Governor of Massachusetts. Unbelievably, in my view, Obama is going after Massachusetts’s job creation record under Romney. The phrase “glass house” comes to mind. It should be fun; please tune in if you can.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell