This isn’t Mitt Romney’s first ad, of course: he’s had videos on the web for months. But it the first one the campaign is running on television, which means it will be seen by more people, and especially by more non-political junkies, than any prior ad. It will introduce Mitt Romney to thousands. Appropriately, it begins with the question, what will a Romney presidency be like? That is, I think, an excellent place to start. Here it is, Day One:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell