This isn’t Mitt Romney’s first ad, of course: he’s had videos on the web for months. But it the first one the campaign is running on television, which means it will be seen by more people, and especially by more non-political junkies, than any prior ad. It will introduce Mitt Romney to thousands. Appropriately, it begins with the question, what will a Romney presidency be like? That is, I think, an excellent place to start. Here it is, Day One:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell