Hey, I didn’t say it. Hillary Clinton did. The Romney camp is touting the fact that various fact-checkers have criticized Obama’s attack on Romney’s Bain Capital record. As we have written more than once, Obama’s attacks on alleged “outsourcing” are both economically ignorant and factually false. The Romney campaign has released this ad, which is playing in some of the battleground states. It is simple and good, I think:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell