So I went up to New York a few weeks back to tape a segment of the “B. S. of A. with Brian Sack” about my Politically Incorrect Guide to the Presidents. The B. S. of A. is an online show that is part of the new Glenn Beck empire. I wasn’t sure when it was airing, but it’s up now on YouTube for your morning viewing pleasure–a little over eight minutes long. And yes, those were real gin and tonics we were drinking on the set. Shortly before lunch time. Gave it kind of a Mad Men vibe.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cromnibus Gruber Torture Edition
- The uses and misuses of Eric Garner's death
- Risen risin'
- Prog Rock Digression for a Lazy Saturday
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell