So I went up to New York a few weeks back to tape a segment of the “B. S. of A. with Brian Sack” about my Politically Incorrect Guide to the Presidents. The B. S. of A. is an online show that is part of the new Glenn Beck empire. I wasn’t sure when it was airing, but it’s up now on YouTube for your morning viewing pleasure–a little over eight minutes long. And yes, those were real gin and tonics we were drinking on the set. Shortly before lunch time. Gave it kind of a Mad Men vibe.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell